It’s been one year and three days since my mother gone to a very far place.
Mi,
I miss the laughs I used to get it from you,
I miss the talk we used to have,
I miss the moment we traveled together,
I miss the food you cooked for me,
I miss you mi…
Happy Mother’s Day~
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It's simple and sweet =)
*hugz*
RE: Princess Sling
yea, sometimes we don't need to elaborate much..it's understandable
RE: Karz
thanks for all the support and care..*hugz*
RE: Princess Sling
yea, sometimes we don't need to elaborate much..it's understandable
RE: Karz
thanks for all the support and care..*hugz*
i admire your strength. really.
=) have fun at mcCann! let's just hope, and pray, the 3rd day is so much better. *prays*
RE: Esther
sometimes, you'll be strong automatically..after the induction, i know there's many many works waiting for me...argh!now i'm worry i can't handle it
Post a Comment