Sometimes when we fight or argue on certain issues with a person, it doesn’t mean it ends with a goodbye but sometimes it does. Meaning to say, that’s the end of the relationship..like what I said earlier, there’s exceptional. Sometimes after we fight or argue, we tend to get closer with that person because we understand more about each other; hence it will strengthen the relationship. When is the time you will get angry/mad at a person? When s/he did something that irritates you? Annoys you? If the person is someone you love, will you angry/mad at him/her? Some say yes and some say no..what say you? As for me, eerm..i won’t get angry/mad for the person I love because..i don’t know, the power of love maybe? But…I’ll get angry if the person I love is cheating on me..come on, who doesn’t right? But I think if that really happens, I’ll feel disappointed more than angry.
Ok, put all that aside..let’s talk something happy! Today (Friday) seems to be my lucky day…yay! I joined this Spider-man 3 contest last month whereby I have to answer 2 bloody simple questions and complete a slogan…man, I hate slogans!
[Question 1]
When is the premier of Spider-Man 3 taking place in Malaysia?
- 3rd May 2007 ( Thursday )
[Question 2]
Name 2 villains in Spider-Man 3.
- Sandman & Venom
[Question 3]
'If I were Spider-man for a day, I would...'
*jeng jeng jeng*
‘be competing with Malaysia's Cicak-man to climb the Petronas
Twin Tower to see who is the MAN.’
And with that slogan, I won myself….the….2nd prize!!!hehe..the prize is cash prize RM3000 + 3 days 2 nights stay with air tickets to Hong Kong + Spider-man 3 goodies worth RM 500…how cool right? Feels like kicking my ass? Don’t jeolous wor…wakakakakakakakkakak! Wait till you read on first lah…cause….Gotcha! I have to sleep earlier if I want those prizes because I’ll only be getting it in my dreams! Hahahahah! Aiya, the prizes above tipu de! Ok la, the prizes for 2nd prize is..i also forgot already but trust me, not very grand..let me redeem the prize then let you guys know~
Not only that, not too soon after my lunch, I received another call from Fly Fm..yes Fly Fm, itu yang It’s all About the Music from KLIA..they have this segment called Teacher’s Day nomination where you can nominate your teachers, no matter college’s lecturers, secondary or primary schools’ teachers, or even tadika’s teachers to be on air with Phat Fabes and Ben on Fly FM’s Big Bang Breakfast Show in conjunction with Teacher’s Day celebration! And of course I did, I nominated my Form 4&5’s English Teacher, Ms. Cheong..and guess what? They have chosen mine!!!and they want me on air as well..how cool is that?! But but…it depends on my teacher, if she is going only I have the chance..otherwise to other people..*pray*! So excited man..maklumlah, si jakun like me first time going to radio station, whatmore on air live! Who knows if I’m good, they’ll give me a chance to become a real DJ? Ok lah, I’m too ambigious it seems! Hehehe…btw, it’ll be on Wednesday at 7-10am..if it really happens, remember to tune into fm 95.8 ya?
I know…I know this entry is abit long..but sorry lah, excited mah!
*ah...miss you miss you
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I seriously hope you get to be on air.. and do let us know the prize coz we wanna know.. wkakakak..
As for your first paragraph.. for me, if the person I love betray me, it will be very hard for me to trust them again as well as to accept them wholeheartedly. forgive, maybe partially? depending on what they did to me lar.. If it is something that will affect my entire life, I dont think I can lor. Nevertheless, whatever it is, I'm sure it will be fine? Perhaps you need time...?
Time is always very tricky as well as challenging.. and fate, I suppose..
anyway, all the best for that
RE: Karz
haha...will see how le,hopefully my teacher will say yes..hehe! i do agree with ya..time heals
life's like that. all those feelings that you are going through, will only make u even more mature, make you realized that things in this world cant be seen only on the surface. looking deep into the fargments in our lives, will somehow make us realized that everything is subtly connected. and that makes - U
Post a Comment