Thursday, January 31, 2008

so near yet so far

Chinese New Year is in a week's time. This year would be the same for me, no big celebration, not much decorations in my house. Just a simple celebration. Nevertheless, I'm still looking forward to it.


Besides Chinese New Year, next Wednesday will be my last day in Starbucks too. Yes, my wish is granted by the District Manager finally.


To fellow 0506s, Safira sent her regards to all for you! Her flying kisses! Hehe! Anyway, she's going to ECU in Perth. Yes, she turned down RMIT. I was surprised also but am very happy that ECU accepted her.

Friends, I hate myself for being so fickle-minded. I'm thinking of swtiching to Taylor's Business School for a business degree. Argh, it's freaking hard to make a decision!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer a marketing degree...
hmmm...

sawwaa! said...

hahaha looks like i'm not the only one who's confused! yayyyyyyy! i ada kawan!

Anonymous said...

hahaha..look like im also like you.. but am kinda made my decision to do my biz course... hehehe.. thanks to our project lecturer.. if biz, my recommendation would be monash n segi... heheh..all the best! see ya.. and and Happy CNY and happy resigning! :P