I went to KLCC today, to celebrate my friend's 21st birthday. As there were 12 of us, we waited for quite some time at Chilis. Knowing that my employee card is expiring soon Two of my friends and I went to the Starbucks at third floor. I was telling them that I might not be getting the staff price as all three Starbucks KLCC's partners already knew I'm no longer a partner. However, there was someone there that was nice enough to give me staff price. He is the supervisor there lah (it only took him four months to get promoted. cause he's really a good barista), he treated me a free drink too (note: I didn't ask for the free drink ok). In the end, I got Iced Grande Caramel Macchiato for free (",). How nice is he right? Ohh, the first thing he told me was "Whao, you're thinner already ler". That's sadness number one.
After the celebration at Chilis, we headed to Nailis's Place in Sentul. The main point is, when my friends and I wanted to leave, I saw this long-lost friend. Didn't contact her since Form 5 I guess. The first line, "Cheng Han, you're thinner already!" That's sadness number two lah I tell you. So sad! I have always thought that I've gained weight since secondary school but I was wrong. Sigh~ I'm so wanted to gain weight ok.
2 comments:
wow, 21 donuts is a unique idea! better than cake, and definitely better than the overrated cupcakes. :)
It's cheaper also. Wakakakakakakak! For ur 21st bday hor..maybe will get u..eerm..21..bowls of sup tulang! Lolz!
Post a Comment