

Look at the amount of tickets bought. They're worth more than RM 50,000 in cash, enough for me to own a decent car. My ticket to Show Mi Again is hiding himself comfortably in between the stack of tickets.
It is entering the third week since my new semester started. Everything is going well except the odd break hours and timetable. This semester is definitely far more relaxing than my previous one. Remember when I first started my degree, first week itself I'm stressed already but now? I still can afford to hit the gym four times weekly. Trying hard to keep it consistently.
I don't know if I can do well this sem, cause I have to write alot. I'll see if I can transform my creativity into writing skill. I hope I can nail it. Speaking about this just reminds me off Creative and Feature Writing class. This is supposed to be fun but most of the times, I feel like I'm in the World History class. boring.
I'm currently looking for a superb outdoor advertisement. For my assignment lah, what else? Really so free go scout for fun meh? I couldn' think of any yet. Need to go outside see see look look to look for one. The one, hopefully, that gives me a HD =)
5 comments:
Hi Cyrus! I went to genting last weekend and saw many banners of sammi's concert, so feel like going, she is great!!! but no $, haha. btw, why are there so many tickets???
i envy u, my 2nd sem is far stressful than sem 1, i still cant get used to it. this happens always. ipd is kinda stupid. i was so happy that i would hv design subject, MANA TAHU! theory again and i cant even understand all the readings!
Re: Chern Lin
I saved alot for this concert =) There are many fans booked tickets through this forum mah, more than 100 tickets there. Hehe!
Don't envy me lah, I've gone through alot back in Diploma but then I have to say that Degree is hard. Luckily mine is 1.5 years. IPD is the toughest subject so far because the workload for the last two assignments is like a mountain's high right?
But trust me, you'll be doing some practical stuff on your assignment 3 (the 50% one). Show me your design ok?
ooo long time nv spam here in ur blog dy... add one chatbox/shoutbox lar ^^''
ehh which ticket u buying? VIP?
ok good luck in ur course n make ur decision wise! ^^ tk
wahhhh!
banyak gila tickets!!!!!!
u beli semua ke?
i tak dengar pun from u nak bagi i some. haha!
Re: Poh Soon
Yea, i bought VIP's and regarding the decision..most likely is a yes, will be flying =)
Re: Sawwaa!
Such a longggg time didnt chat with u man, kind of miss u...but miss sikit sikit jer tau..wakakakakak! Like u understand her songs? Hehe
Post a Comment