Monday, September 15, 2008

my twenty-first burffday~

I know this is kind of late to post up my 21st birthday pictures, so I'll post moreee pictures. Hehe. I sincerely want to thank all my friends who sent me a birthday message (no matter through mobile phones, friendster, or facebook). Not forgetting those who spent their precious time with me celebrating my 21st!

Ee Wah, Adrian, Helen, Shin Ee, Nicole, and Shin Ee's brother, thanks for the early celebration. Esther, thanks for the ride. Swee Ling, thanks for the hand-made cake. Kelly, thanks for offering your place. Karen, thanks for the hand-made card. Miranda, Cyndy, Ee Ling, Jet, and Grace, thanks for the present and dinner. My fellow std 6 classmates, Hon Choon, thanks for going all the way to Uptown for the cupcakes, Amos, Dang, Yin Gwan, Sing Li, Wei Hwang, Chin Yaw, Malcolm, Suet Mann, and Soo Chin, thanks for the gifts from Esprit! Last but not least, my lovely family. I'm so blessed to be part of this family.



- we were born on the same day
















- yes, blind-folded from Sunway to Klang










- damn! the girls are so lucky =p



Thank you guys! My 21st was the best birthday ever!

6 comments:

sawwaa! said...

awww so sweet la your pictures!!! happy birthday again, babes. its clear to see you had a great one! =)

Karen Duncan said...

Cyrus.. that looks like a great 21st birthday..

And you know what? at the last picture, you'll be the king IF I'm there.. so too bad lar.. the King Sirus have to wait until one girl comes back from Australia.. WAKAKAKAKKAKA

lavender said...

luckily i kepo go view ur blog so i realise u din reli thnx me!!sad la me..u din really thnx me lo!!!sad sad sad...

*esther* said...

YOU're lucky you have so many pretty girls to celebrate with you, cyrus! ;)

glad it was a great one for you! :) *hugs! u deserve it cuz you're a great friend!

-hanz- said...

Re: sawwaa! lawa

Thanks for the present yea? I like it =)

Re: Kar

A girl..who? So many girls. Wakakakakakakakak!

Re: Lavender

I thank you in my heart geh ma =)

Re: Esther

Yes la, I'm so lucky cause I'm such a nice person. Wakakakakakak! Kidding. But really thanks for the great 21st!

p o h s o o n said...

lol >.> damn!! so pity lar those gal -__-''

haha paiseh a ^^'' but late is better than nothing hor ^^ hehe