Tuesday, January 13, 2009

a sincere apology

Dear readers,

I truly apologise because I abandoned my blog for quite some time. I'll try to update it more often ok? Erm, there are many things happened lately. Happy ones. Sad ones. Dissapointed ones. All mixed together. But I am handling them very well. Sometimes I am really quite proud of myself cause I am able to solve so many problems. Whatever it is, I believe I can brave through it. Well, the worst moment also I survived. Nothing else can stop me down. Nothing.


I promise to you guys that pictures from my Bandung, Jakarta, and Bangkok trip will be uploaded soon ok?

3 comments:

DannyT said...

In fact u dun have to make any apology, not a big deal for not updating ur blog frequently. Cheers@@

-hanz- said...

Re: DT

Erm, I should cause I know my friends want to know what am I doing lately. But i get your meaning too. Hehe.

John said...

Haha..i still remember that the day when you were back from indonesia you asked me to read through your blog for the things that you had done during the trip,but then no update..
Actually it's really not a big deal that you didn't update your blog!Cause it's a kind of feeling to make you write down something..if the feeling is not there then you also cannot write anything right?
By the way,i'm truely believe that you are a stronger people..Keep it up!!!