Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A for Adelaide

A new life has begun,
A new chapter is being written,
A new experience is awaiting for me

All in the A, Australia's Adelaide.



All in all, I will never be proud (arrogant) when I am back to Malaysia. I will never change. Even if I do, it is for good but definitely not my attitude.

9 comments:

*esther* said...

i saw u online and knew u'll have a post on being in australia :) have a blast there, cyrus! :) i wish, oh i wish, my friends in australia will come visit me in melbourne when i drop by there. my perfect bday present ;) *hint hint hint!*

hehehehehe. update blog more ok? i wanna know whats going on with u and mir :) tell mir i say hi. and gimme ur aus number when u get it ya :) *hugs.

John said...

haha..i know you wont be like tat..
just take this as a really good chance to gain some new experiences,that you might not be able to get in here..

DannyT said...

Haha you mind about my joke ar?
All the best!

小周...(^o^)... said...

don't think too much,our friendship never change de and call us when you need help, we always be there.
take care~~(^O^)

小周...(^o^)... said...

I am happy receiver your sms in this morning, i had saved don't worry ler,lolz...
The story: Love of the century's end i start to write and upload to blog already. You go to check when you feel boring, quite funny and sweet...

-hanz- said...

Re: Esther
I wish my friend is going to pay for my air ticket to Melbourne *hint hint* Wakakakakakaka!

Re: John
Yea, am adapting to the life here already lu. Hehe.

Re: DT
I didn't la. Don't worry =) But, there are people tend to think everyone goes to overseas will change when they come back, not necessary geh ma right?

Re: Kat
Thanks Kat!

DannyT said...

Who are those people?

-hanz- said...

Re: DT
Danny oh Danny, well. Most of the people have this perception that those going overseas will definitely change when they return. But i believe u're not one of them, right? Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Hope u will have a blast there my fren =)
Play hard too while study hard =p
See u in 6 months time..
Update ur blog more often.