Thursday, March 26, 2009

when things get complicated

Everything is progressing so fast with assignments due, homeworks due, workbook due, presentation due, and the list just goes on. I know, this is the Uni life. I accept it, but just wanna rant. I really can't wait for my mid semester break which commences on April 11 and it lasts for two weeks! Ahah! Well, I have a fantastic plan for myself already. Not in the mood to elaborate further now, maybe the next post.

When you're feeling sleepy or hungry in the middle of the night or doing the-ending-assignments, what comes to your mind?

















CHOCOLATES!!!

(that's in my mind)




The ones that I bought so far. Lolz. They were on special promos ok, 2 for 6 AUD (approximately RM 7.23 each) but it's still cheaper in Malaysia I think. Oh, the Cadbury Picnic was 0.90 AUD each. I regretted that I did not buy more to stock up. Lolz.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

chocolates!! yippie!!! :)

小周...(^o^)... said...

chocolate year,i like it but cannot eat more.T____T.
enjoy wor,the price quite cheap de...
aiya,see your picture let me wanna take some now,hohohoho...

Unknown said...

chocolates!!!! I love chocolates! They make me happy! but sad at the same time.. coz they are fattening! -_-

Karen Duncan said...

and that's the reason why we can put on weight! I bought like Lindt chocolates 2 dollars for 2 bars as well! It was amazing! love it!

-hanz- said...

Re: All

Haha. Erm, i eat lots and lots of chocolates but still can't gain weight =p

Yes. Envy me. Haha.

JC said...

Whoa! That's consider cheap ok? I want to eat chocolate but it's bladdy expensive to get it here, perhaps you can mail it to me. LOL.

Anyways, the picture I've edited were meant to look like the movie Quarantine. Got my inspiration from that movie though. So if it reminds you of that movie, means I've touched my motive!