Monday, June 22, 2009

Dreaming Out Loud

I am happy today. I submitted the Language assignment (honestly, I struggled for all the assignments throughout the semester, but I'm glad I did not too bad) to my lecturer with Miranda together. Suddenly another lecturer, Angela (um, she is another tutor but gives lecture together with my lecturer) came in cause apparently, she's been away from Uni for one month for conferences (I envy) so she kinda misses us. Haha. Anyways, she came in and Jonathan (my lecturer, he's a Dr. wey) told her that we're graduating this August and she was so surprised. Haha.I mean, she told us don't stop studying. We should be continuing.

Then, our conversation on assignment shifted to "future". Lol. They suggested Miranda and I to continue with Honours programme then apply the scholarship to do Phd. They added that they can help us if we need their help. Haha. They're the nicest lecturers le, really! Angela even said she could help me in getting contacts from the Malaysian side. I must have been a great student in the class eh? Lol! I kidding!

I like the feeling of being praised. No, I'm not showing off but the feeling is just unexplainable. Great! Honestly, I'm kind of "tired" with Uni's life. Haha. But on the other hand, I want to continue with it. Um, need to discuss with my family first.


Dreaming out loud =)



4 comments:

JC said...

Eh, promote my name wey, if I go to Adelaide next year, I might need their help you know? LOL

KIDDING LAH!
How's life?

C said...

wow good news! hey, keep me updated at all times!

John said...

Haha!yes,it is definitely a good news to you!!
If you are really interested on it,just discuss with your family..
I'm sure they will support you,and of cause,your lecturers and MI,me,we all will support you all the ways..

-hanz- said...

Re: Jason

You so mengada. See how you treat me lo. Hahahaha! Life's fantastic! Can't wait for my hols. Haha.

Re: Canny

Yea, for sure I'll keep u updated. Hehe.

Re: John

Thanks!