I am rejected by Princess Swee Ling, ouch!
Ok, this picture is meant for humouring purposes only kay? Hey guys, you remember what pose you all forced me to pose? Till I had to hide my face after the picture was taken? Well, I'll post it soon. You just wait.
5 comments:
Maybe Swee Ling would've accepted if the flower came with a new handphone and a degree scholarship, heheh.. err, just kidding, changing subject.. Look, above Swee Ling's head, it's me! and the back of Kelly's head! and Aiman taking a photo for the juniors.
hahahaha.. cyrus, cyrus.. kena rejected!!! Its ok.. Mrs Ng will always be there.. mUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
And post up that picture real soon. if not, I will post in your fs.. kekekekkeke
To Cyrus,
Ahhahahaa.. Jet is so right. ahha =)
hahah...it's so funny that photo.. waiting for the other pose!
Handphone is not a problem but a degree scholarship? Erm, I need that desperately also! Hehe! Tease la Karz, you can only tease me with Mrs.Ng for another month. Haha!
Post a Comment