Thursday, October 25, 2007

too good to be true

When i was waiting for the Rapid KL's bus at Kelana Jaya LRT station, there was a school boy with his schoolmate asking me whether I knew any buses to One Utama. I told him I don't know, maybe he can check the bus routine at the signboard. He did but it was not written there but somehow he managed to find out the bus number to One Utama and before i left to catch up the long awaited bus to Pyramid, he talked to me:

Schoolboy A : Are you from high school?
Me : Setapak High School?
Schoolboy A : Yes, High School Setapak.
Me : Erm, yes I was from there. Why?
Schoolboy A : Ohh, no wonder you looked so familiar to us. We're from there as well.
Me : I see, form?
Schoolboy A : 4
Me : How come you guys ended up here?
Schoolboy A : *for don't know what gaming session*
Me : Oh okay. I got to go, catch up the bus. Good luck! Bye Bye!

Then when I was in the bus, I tried to recall who they were but I failed. Come on, when I was in Form 5, the duo were in Form 2. How can I remember them though we were studying in the same morning session? But it is nice that your juniors back in secondary school still remember you as a senior.


*in Pyramid watching Bourne Ultimatum*

During the beginning of the movie, I received a call from Genting Resorts asking me for my full name and NRIC for identification purpose because I have won myself a pair of Black Eyed Peas' concert tickets worth RM220! Hehe! I am still struggling whether sell the tickets or keep it for myself. See lah, if no one wants to buy from me then I will go but go with who? Anyone wants to volunteer themselves? Hehe! You buy me dinner and provide me transportation together with accommodation enough already.

Oh by the way, I'm selling it off at RM180 per ticket. And, Bourne Ultimatum is a nice movie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. so lucky wei!! hope that the good luck be with u till after exam! hee... hope u enjoy watching that concert if u r going to Genting to watch! gonna watch Bourne Ultimatum later .. Bye!

*esther* said...

my supervisor was also from setapak high school. he says it's famous for bad, naughty, gangster boys. hahah... were u one of them, cyrus? ;P