Tuesday, December 18, 2007

day off

Finally, I'm having my off day tomorrow. I can sleep till the sun shines on my butt (literally means sleep till late afternoon). Woo-hoo! Words can't describe my happiness of having a 13-hour sleep. It's been such a long time man. Let's see what time I wake up tomorrow. Lolz!


I just like being a cashier in store. So fun! Anyway, there was this customer from Taiwan (Taipei)came in today and ordered drinks. She came with her aunty. Luckily I know mandarin, so I conversed with them in Mandarin (cause they hardly understand English). They asked me if I were from Hong Kong cause I looked like one and they were surprised that Malaysia has Chinese people (Malaysian-born-Chinese). They were amazed that Malaysian-born-Chinese can speak so many languages. Come to think of it, it's quite amazing also. Most of us speak Malay, English, Mandarin, and Chinese dialects. How cool is that.


Then after that, I went to their table and talked abit loh (quite long actually, hehe). The girl asked if can take a picture with me. Of course I said yes. Hahaha! She's pretty ok. Her aunty then suggested us to take down each other's contact so can become friends. We exchanged our email addresses. Now me waiting for her to send me the picture *wink*.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indonesian wives don't want already, getting higher class, now find Taiwanese wife. Heheh, kidding. I wonder how many going for the graduation.. i count 4 of you so far?

-hanz- said...

Re:Jet

Haha. Erm,I'm definitely going to the grad ceremony. Apple might be going. So is Bernice.

Karen Duncan said...

Wahsehh.. not bad lar cyrus.. SCOREE!!!! =p

Anonymous said...

im sure she will send you ther pictures..
ahhaha
but as u said, they hardly can understand english.. how lar both of you email each other?? u pulak cant read chinese
XD