I worked 11 hours today (Saturday)! Went in at 1 pm, supposingly leaving at 9pm but one of the partner wasn't feeling well (I'll elaborate on the word 'partner' later, but at the mean time, don't think wrongly first), so the manager on duty asked me to extend. At first, I didn't want to but then i gave up lah knowing that I'm so kind, right? The partner really wasn't feeling well, so she went home earlier and seeing other partners were like in 'war', I decided to extend till 11pm. The situation was really like war. Even Friday night was Suria KLCC's late night shopping but tonight's queue was much longer! Till outside the store, two lines somemore. No kidding.
And as you expected lah, I extended till 12am (that explains why I worked 11 hours). Busy like hell. So many cups and mugs lining up. It was a hectic day, but it was fun also lah (depending who are you working with).
Oh yah, the word 'partner'. This is crucial, let me elaborate on this before i sign off. In Starbucks, we call each other as partner, not colleague, or friend. Sometimes when I told customers "Hold on Sir/Madame, let me ask my partner first then I'll get back to you", they'll give this big question mark emotion to me, thinking that partner is like long-term relationship kind of partner. Hell NO!
Look at the time now, it's 3.25 am already. Should be sleeping already le. Nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment