Today is not a fantastic day for me thou feeling much better (fever gone). Went back to college today just to collect graduation tickets. God knows how I lost one (1) ticket! Don't ask me why please. I also don't know. The ticket just lost, suddenly. Wondering how many tickets I bought? I bought extra 3. Meaning to say, have 5 guests in total. 1 for dad, 1 for brother, 1 for aunt, 2 for grandparents. Yes you heard me right, my grandparents are coming. I guess they're coming cause they attended my brother's convo last month at the same venue. So, they'll feel bad if don't attend mine.
- missing one
Anyway, my aunty came back from Singapore today. Knowing I'm a donut freak, she bought donuts for me from Singapore! It's similar to J.Co. or Big Apple, it's called Donut Factory.
- looks like shit hor? but cute lah
I'll update about the taste tomorrow. My stomach very full now. Not sure if you guys know this but Big Apple in Pavilion closed down already. Sad case.
4 comments:
haha.. uncle.. seem like u got alot nice food to eat wor.. haha... eah.. i'm bac to kl dy loo.. haha.... take care ya.. n eat alot ur donut wor.. donut king!!! yummy yummy~~
Big Apple in Pavillion closed down? I remember when we first went to Pavillion, the place was full of people.. They should've used our promotional plan. Heheh.
Re: Carmen
Back to KL ady?! When wanna go yumcha? Hehe. My souvenirs leh?
Re: Jet
Yea,they really should consider our promotional plan for them. F.O.C somemore.
it really looks like shit haha! but nice or not??
Post a Comment