Tagged by Sarah the sawwaa! Sarah, this is a long one eh!
First Name - Cheng Han
Nickname - Cyrus/ Jacky/ Ah Han/ King Cyrus/ Lion/ Mango Citrus/ Cyrus the Virus
Name you wish you had - I'm ok with my name
What do people normally mistake your name as - Some chinese old stars *hate that*
Birthday - Sept 6, 1987
Birthplace - Kuala Lumpur, KL boy
Time of Birth - 12.30 a.m.
Zodiac sign - Virgo, the virgin
-Your Appearance-
How tall are you - 172cm.
Wish you were taller - Oh yes, always!
Eye color - Hazelnut brown.
Eye color you want - I have nice eyes =)
Natural Hair color - Black, but sometimes dark brown.
Current Hair color - Black/dark brown.
Short or long hair - Short, very short.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color - I chose a nice colour, but it turned out to be gold!
Curly,Straight,Wavy - Naturally straight but wanna try wavy.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - Bought a shirt without trying it (cause it'll ruin my hair)..dramatic enough?
Glasses or contacts - Have very good eye sight.
Do you wear make-up - NO! I have natural beauty. Lolz!
Ever had hair extensions - Nope.
Paint your nails - NO.
-In the opposite gender-
What color eyes - Not weird colours.
What color hair - Anything as long as it's not rainbow.
Shy or Outgoing - Outgoing.
Looks or personality - Looks with personality can ar?
Sexy or Cute - Sweet~
Serious or Fun - Fun but know how to be serious at the right time.
Older or Younger than you - Younger, but love is blind.
A turn on - Someone like Carmen Soo, and if she cooks for me =)
A turn off - Like Amber Chia (when she opens mouth). Totally a TURN OFF!
-This or that-
Flowers or Chocolate - Chocolate.
Pepsi or Coke - Neither one.
Rap or Rock - Rock.
Relationship or One night stand - Relationship.
School or Work - College!
Love or Money - Love.
Movies or Music - Music.
Country or City - City.
Sunny or Rainy days - Sunny.
Friends or Family - Family.
-Have you ever-
Lied - Yes.
Stole something - Yes.
Smoked - NO. Never.
Hurt someone close to you - Yes.
Broke someone's heart - Yes.
Had you heart broken - Yes.
Wondered what was wrong with you - Yes.
Wish you were a prince/princess - I'm a King wor. King Cyrus.
Liked someone who was taken - Yes.
Shaved your head - Yes. In NS.
Been in love - Of course.
Used chopsticks - I'm a Chinese!
-Favorites-
Flower - Lily and Orchid cause they're my mum's favourites~
Candy - I don't like candies
Scent - Hugo Boss, Mont Blanc, and Polo by Ralph Lauren
Color - Brown, Blue, White, and Maroon.
Movie - The Sound of Music.
Singer - Alot wor. Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera, Justin, Sammi...
Word - Babi?
Junk food - Cadbury's chocolates. I consider that as junk food.
Website - facebook.com
Lotion - I don't use lotion.
Animal - Chubbie =)
Ever cried over someone - Yes.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - Born as a smart ass!
Do you think you're attractive - No.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - Some people said I looked like Dopey from Show White. So yea, I choose Snow White.
Do you play any sports - Does gym count?
The rules:-
Link to your tagger and post these rules.- List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people
1. I'm a very very last-minute fella.
2. Thou last minute, I'll make sure it's with quality.
3. I'm glad to be given a chance to be part of Ng family.
4. I have not only one, but a few close friends in college.
5. I want to work in overseas one day.
6. I want to be the someone in the industry.
7. I want to own a cafe one day.
8. I'm a nice friend! Hahah!
I chose not to tag anyone. So if you feel like doing this thing, please go ahead.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yeah lor.. quite the long...
but.. 1) you have nice eyes??!?!? so perasannnnnnnn!
.... and, u betul tak suke si Amber Chia tu eh? haha!
okay la since you king i let u get away with it. just this once. because i am the Queen of the World. =) HAHAHAHAH!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
But Sarah, how can you be Queen of the World if you're a pirate? Or are you like Queen of the Pirates, or the Pirate Queen, or the Queen Who Calls Herself Pirate On The Internet, or the Queen who has a crush on a pirate but lets her best friend fuck him instead like in Elizabeth: The Golden Age? Which is it? Huh? Huh?
And yea, weight-lifting is an Olympic sport.
you forgot one of your nickname.. sirus
btw, thanks again for a great valentine!!! hugz!!!!
Sarah, wake up! It's too early for you to dream! Lolz!
And Karen, yea, how can I forget Sirus huh? Hehe!
yeah i want to own a cafe too! hehe.
and cyrus, i want david tao songs, can? and other nice chinese songs :)
Post a Comment