Tuesday, February 26, 2008

bad night

Was so sick yesterday night, the temperature was rising proudly at 39.1 Celsius. I could hardly walked in a straight line. That was the worst fever ever. Luckily I had some medicine that I can't finished early this year. I don't really like to see doctors, especially dentists (had some really bad experience with a dentist when I was young). Swallowed two tablets and feeling much better. Just when I wanted to rest earlier, I remembered this tv drama that I wanted to watch. It was Ghost (starring Carmen Soo, now you all know why). There was a scene that goes like this:


Guy A : What are you doing now Julie? (Carmen's name in the drama)
Julie : I'm a model now. Just went for casting.
Guy A : Whao! Model. So, do you know Amber Chia?
Julie : All guy friends also asked me that. Yes I know her.
Guy A : I have something to tell you.
Julie : What?
Guy A : I think you are prettier than Amber Chia.



Oh yeah, I second that dude!

No comments: