I was working for U Mobile over the weekend. From 11am, till 9pm (with two hours break). It was really tiring. But what to do? Desperate for money. Lolz! Am going to work again this Saturday. During the last weekend, I was so worried for my first graded presentation which happened today (Monday). I only started on Sunday night. Braved through the presentation and quite satisfied with my performance. Just one thing lah, I forgot to include the conclusion part (but I think my lecturer didn't realise it, hahah!). Now I can focus on my PR assignment. Eh wait! The duedate has been postponed to two weeks later than the proposed date. I'd prefer the duedate stick to next week lor. Don't care lah, will just start also (can you believe that I'm going to National Library tomorrow to borrow PR books? Lolz!).
PR assignment looks easy but need to review it again and again. Well, PR mah. Spelling must be correct. Grammar must be correct. It's 35% eh! 5% goes to presentation, which I like =). How I wish if it's 10%?
Something not-so-important, but just to let you guys know. I have started to consume those weight-gain/protein drink thingy. Thanks to my friend la. But I want some fats also lah. Haih, people pay to lose weight, I pay to gain weight =(. Those drink not cheap kay!
6 comments:
eeyer the guy behind looked damn freaky! he looked like he is jealous of u and ur cousin taking picture. haha. serious!
Wow you serious about gaining weight, huh? I read a bit about it quite some time ago. We are what they call 'hardgainers', or 'ectomorphs'. Ectomorphs have high metabolism, eat lots but can't gain weight or muscle much. Endomorphs get fat easily. Mesomorphs gain muscle easily.
Just google 'hardgainer' and read up. Mostly fitness 'experts' say we have to eat six medium-sized meals a day and exercise in short, intense resistance training instead of endurance training. Like carry a free weight that you can only lift 6-8 times. Take protein pills if you can't do 6 meals a day.
I try to do heavy resistance lifting, but just can't commit to 6 meals a day or protein pills..
You can start with this article: http://bodybuilding.about.com/od/hardgainers/a/hardgainers.htm
Almost forgot: The food you eat needs to be protein heavy, and less of everything else.
I.e. MORE meat (some parts have a lot more protein than others, like chicken breast), fish, nuts, peanut butter, etc. LESS rice, bread, dough foods like roti canai, capati, etc. And the usual supply of fruits/vegs so you don't get sick after working out too much. Look up food and nutrition info.
Not sure, but i think you need regular, balanced sleep also (like maybe 6-7 hours, same time sleep and wake up every day), to maintain energy levels day to day.
But don't take my word for it, the info is all out there.
And yeah, it's quite a commitment..
Re: Esther
Yes he was jeolous. Wakakakaka! freaky huh? hehe...hey,that's the official attire you know, not nice.
Re: Jet
Thanks for the info man! I definitely cannot commit myself. Lolz! I'll see if i can gain weight in a month. Hopefully yes. At least 2 kgs?? Trust me, it's so hard for me to gain even 1 kg! Even if I do, it'll decrease back by 1 kg. Sigh~
Im free for this comingn sunday and the next coming sunday =p
any jobs???
I went wtf wtf wtf when i read my goodie good fren's blog~!
wow. jet ni macam personal trainer. hahahaha. u wanna gain weight!??!?!?!
i hate boys. haha!
cyrus, u issie tagged ok!
Post a Comment