Second week was about the same as first week. Same shit but different week. Anyway, the meeting with Sarah, the Sawwaa lawa was fun, I enjoyed annoying her so much! Come on Sarah, I know you miss to be annoyed by me and you had a great time too. Admit it! Wakakakakakakakakak!
My degree so far so good lah, at least the BCB tutorial on Fridays can be changed to Tuesdays. Meaning I have a longer weekend. That's good. See the picture below? That's my readings so far. Crazy man I tell you. The other day I was holding the notes (readings for presentation), instead of reading them, I fell asleep. I know, hopeless right? Don't care lah, at least I've done my part for the presentation. Haih, not looking forward to Week 4. That is when my assignments due + tutorial assessment for BCB + graded presentation.
My sister came back from Bandung few days ago. Seeing her coming back with so many things (mostly shirts and polo tees) I should really work hard now and save money. Somebody please give me some guidance on how to save money. I always failed to do so. Lolz.
Ohh, I was surprised by my junior in secondary school when he asked me to view NST's online site because apparently, one of them was named the SPM Top Scorer/ Best Student in Federal Territory. My school is famous for its STPM result, never for SPM. To date, this is the first time I guess that SPM students did so well.
2 comments:
gambante!!! If anybody can, CYRUS CAN! CYRUS CAN!!
kekeke
Thanks for the encouragement. Need it =)
Post a Comment