Friday, April 18, 2008

blue sky

Sun shines after rain. But sometimes, is it good when you see the sun? Or will it be better if it's still raining?



Emm, have been rushing for this and that lately. Till the extend that I feel sleepy when the time is at 12 something in the morning. For me, 12-ish a.m. is still early but not lately.

Last week's work for U Mobile at PC Fair was great, even though quite dramatic. Pictures coming soon.

Ohh, am going to Ipoh with Miranda this Saturday. Is it organised by Taylor's Photography Club. Hope it'll be fun. It better be.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm.. sound fun ..photography club and ipoh.. sad, coz i can't join..anyway, ipoh... erm..it makes me think of food... kai shi hor fun..yum yum..hehe.. my study life in taylor's gonna end soon! today is the 2nd last class. .. next tue is revision class for SP..hehe.. can't wait to graduate!! so now im still ur collegemate..hehe.. exam cmg soon!! haiz.. study study n study!! sigh.. wish me luck. and also my scholarship interview next week.. how's ur application? any gd news must share k! and yeah .. most importantly, wishing that u will be having lotsa fun in Ipoh.. heheh.. i met Miranda at Mc D just now..lolz..;)

sawwaa! said...

ee yerrr cyrus how come good things only happen after i leave?!?! bestnyerrrrrrrrr i pun nak gi ipoh!!

Karen Duncan said...

It will be fun, Cyrus!! Then show us the pictures you and miranda took, alright??

Dont worry about it.. You will have time for yourself and for everything around you. I do understand the fact that we tend to chase time, thus we rush into so many things. Just remember to remember me.. wakakakka

Hugz!! Enjoy yourself tomorow!!!

*esther* said...

yeah i so agree about how we seem to be rushing for everything. it takes the fun out of things right? =( rush rush rush only.. ugh.

and im so sad i cant go ipoh. i have wanted to go to kellie's castle for so long =(


GRRRR.

but u guys have fun! :)

-hanz- said...

Re: Jenny
I am sincerely wishing you good luck for your upcoming interview yea. I'm sure you can do it =)

Re: Sawwaa!
Because hor..aiya,I also don't want to say lah. Later hurt your feeling how? Lolz! Wakakakakaka!

Re: Kar
Pictures coming soon. I promise.

Re: Ah Ting
Kellie's Castle is nothing great. Really. But one thing I like was the roof top (when it's not sunny time). I think Kelly Ch'ng's 'castle' is better. Lolz!