really nice pictures! and hey, you managed to capture the butterfly pretty upclose, so nice! when i was working for the tmn sea project, i saw a butterfly and tried to take a shot of it... it flew away so fast! pfft! only a far picture. =/ i'll post it up soon.
i thought of something: we shud call 0506, aka "The AH Family". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. =P
Yea, I like it too =) *great minds think alike* LOLZ! I am still using my Canon camera, eerm, don't know leh..maybe becuase the photographer's skill is good? *ahem*. Wakakakakakakakakakka!
Now you know the importance of me huh? Nvm, I'll see u soon right? (,") *hugz*
Re: Ah Ting
Thankiew. But I still want to learn from you cause hor, my opinion lah. You got your own ways of taking pics and they're nice pics! I zoomed in for the butterfly pic, luckily turned out quite nice. U fast fast post lah, I also want to see.
The AH Family. Cool eh! Hehe! We can make our own tshirts. Imagine calling Sarah or Kelly. Ah Tam..Ah Ly/ Ah Koon....Lolz!
Bro, i'm still using the same camera. So, give credits to Canon Ixus. Lolz! I take take only, but with the right angle la. I'm not pro yet thou. Still a long way to go.
Re: Ah Ting
Ah Tam cause sarah rosTAM mah. Lolz!
Re: KokoFai
Wah fren, dslr cameras are expensive le. I'm not earning 5 figures yet. Lolz.
For sure you take better pics lah cause you're like a pro photographer ady. I should learn from u. Am serious k.
12 comments:
nice pics!!!!! i like the one looking directly at the sun...
U buy new camera?
ekeke =) i miss talking to u la cyrus! *hugz*
really nice pictures! and hey, you managed to capture the butterfly pretty upclose, so nice! when i was working for the tmn sea project, i saw a butterfly and tried to take a shot of it... it flew away so fast! pfft! only a far picture. =/ i'll post it up soon.
i thought of something: we shud call 0506, aka "The AH Family". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. =P
Re: Ah Ling
Yea, I like it too =) *great minds think alike* LOLZ! I am still using my Canon camera, eerm, don't know leh..maybe becuase the photographer's skill is good? *ahem*. Wakakakakakakakakakka!
Now you know the importance of me huh? Nvm, I'll see u soon right? (,") *hugz*
Re: Ah Ting
Thankiew. But I still want to learn from you cause hor, my opinion lah. You got your own ways of taking pics and they're nice pics! I zoomed in for the butterfly pic, luckily turned out quite nice. U fast fast post lah, I also want to see.
The AH Family. Cool eh! Hehe! We can make our own tshirts. Imagine calling Sarah or Kelly. Ah Tam..Ah Ly/ Ah Koon....Lolz!
waa bro, i thought u using digi cam? how come got so nice de cam jor geh >_< damn jealous eee...
and btw nice scenes and nice pictures there ^^ u learn from sumwhere or just u take take take o_o
AH TAM??!?!?!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! =D
oops. sorry. forgot to log out. haha. =P
woahhh nice pics dude! One day gonna fight and see who takes more pics :P
When la u wanna buy dslr from me? :P
Re: PohSoon
Bro, i'm still using the same camera. So, give credits to Canon Ixus. Lolz! I take take only, but with the right angle la. I'm not pro yet thou. Still a long way to go.
Re: Ah Ting
Ah Tam cause sarah rosTAM mah. Lolz!
Re: KokoFai
Wah fren, dslr cameras are expensive le. I'm not earning 5 figures yet. Lolz.
For sure you take better pics lah cause you're like a pro photographer ady. I should learn from u. Am serious k.
har... but tat photo with u holding cam look like those good cam< manual cam? dunno what they call... but those pro photographer use de >_<
nyway nice photo ^^
WEIII U THINK I DUN READ COMMENTS ISIT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
my poor father's name. *sob*
cis. Ah Waa! sounds cuter.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Ah Waa Waa! sounds better. Hahaha.
Cyrus, the pics are seriously damn good!! And its not a DSLR??? WOAH! Good shots, I like the one with the sunlight and the leaves/plants.
BTW, I was in Ipoh too. And I ate at Nam Heong too!! Two weeks ago lah... :p
Post a Comment