Thursday, July 03, 2008

b.r.e.a.k

Finally, I'm on semester break! Someone told me having one month break is good enough, I shouldn't complain so much. Fine, one month also not too bad actually but I will be working. Sigh~

Anyways, if you're wondering how was BCB finals yesterday then let me tell you. It was complicated and troublesome! Thank God I revised on the last tutorial questions, a few of them came out. Surprisingly, the MCQs were pretty easy and straight-forward but the short answer part, gosh. Not short at all, there were 20 questions on that section, I wrote for almost one full page for certain questions. I had a hard time okay. Just imagine sitting inside the exam hall (about 150 students) writing non-stop for three-and-a-half-hour, that was insane! I seriously don't know why there were students managed to leave the hall in just after one hour plus. That time, I was just finishing my fourth question I think. As much as I wanted to go washroom, time didn't allow me to do so. Even till the last few seconds, I was still trying my best to write something on the paper hoping to get higher marks. So sad right, but overall, it was not too bad.

As usual, I'll do some predictions at the end of the semester. I think this semester i'll be getting one hd, two d's, and one credit. Of course I hope will be getting something better than credit, say one hd and three d's but it's very hard to get high marks from Miss J's hands. Nevermind, I've worked hard and tried my best for all four subjects, should be proud of any grade that I'll be getting =)


- the after exam syndrome -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol that picture so silly. hehehehe.

-hanz- said...

Re: Ah Ting

Three of us are great actors, we can act very well! wakakakakaka! Oh, The Kitsch mah!

Karen Duncan said...

Wow.. I didnt know you miss one of your ex wife so much.. you look like....

SAFIRA!!!

hahahahahha