Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Miss Astro 2008

I think this is the first time I'm blogging about beauty pageants. Everything has its first time anyway. So, let's get it started with this year's Miss Astro Chinese International. Well, I'm blogging about it cause my classmate is one of the finalists and to the 0506s, in case you didn't know yet, it's May. Oh, to my dear readers, May is contestant number 6. Elaine was talking about the pageant yesterday and she told me our friend is one of the finalists and I was shocked to know who she was! She looked so different in the pictures but when I went to the official site and checked it out, yeah, it's her! Contestant number 3, LiNaa.

The grand finale is coming Saturday at Genting I think but you guys can catch it live on Astro Wah Lai Toi at 8.30pm I guess. I'm wondering whether either one of them will make it to the top three. I hope they will. Cheers~


No.6 : May

No.3 : LiNaa

No comments: