Everything's been set and done for this Ox-picious Chinese New Year. Although Chinese New Year is never the same for me since 2007 but this year onwards, I can 'officially' celebrate it. Why? Don't ask me, it's some tradition that you can't really celebrate for three years (chinese calendar) if anyone in your family passed away. Ever since my mum is not here, I'll feel kinda sad during festive seasons. Remember three years ago, she was hospitalised during Chinese New Year, she even had to be in hospital during reunion night dinner. That year was the worst for me cause I can understand her feeling that time, but my dad and siblings went to hospital to accompany her right after our reunion dinner.
Miss her.
Sorry for spoiling the CNY mood cause suddenly very emo. By the way, I am here to wish you guys Happy Chinese New Year ya! Have a good one this year!
2 comments:
I understood your feeling...
Anyway,i'm sure your mom will always be inside your heart and mind...
I'm sure she wil be proud of you,for having such a great son...
Just take good care of yourself and always be happy..
Anyway,Happy Chinese "NIU" Year!!
yoyo waiting for u and the rest to come East Cost in another 1 day time :-)
Post a Comment