Let's talk about the lifestyle in Adelaide. I kind of like the Aussie lifestyle because people here are very much educated (by educated I mean civilised) and everything here just seems well-organised. I especially like Adelaide because the government here is going to ban the usage of plastic bags! Thumbs up! I'm seriously amazed by the people here cause they'll use their own bags when they shop for groceries. How I wish Malaysians can do the same thing?
The living expenses in Adelaide is lower compared to KL. Owning a car is so easy cause the cars here are so cheap eventhough Australia produced their own cars called Holden (I think). A Toyota Yaris costs about 16,000 AUD, in Malaysia is like RM 90,000++. Ohh, I saw Proton cars too. What a surprise! Hehe.
If only I work harder to earn money, I can afford to buy many things. Planne to apply some jobs but damn, I'm so lazy to work!
5 comments:
hahaha..just see whether got suitable jobs o not..
but still,u ned to rest well ya..
don't over-work...
Looks like you to be very good in the Adelaide life, moreover the expense is not very high.
Studies time must work is it too laborious? No matter how,Should not be exhausted the body.Has the health body is very important.
"gan ba teh,gan ba teh..."(^o^)
Re: John and Kat
Fast food restaurants here pay kinda high, unlike those in Chinatown. I won't let myself over-worked la. My purpose here is to study, i know de =)The expenses is not high at all, if only i don't convert into RM. I'm thking how to save more but i'll treat myself something once in a blue moon. Hehe.
yah work hard, buy me a Yaris.. I sell off my Vios here ya ;) take care!
Re: Winnie
You thought i'll be working in office is it? You come here and work la, then you can easily own a BMW. Kekekekekekeke.
Post a Comment