Saturday, October 13, 2007

back on track...

It's been such a long time since I last posted. Firstly, I want to shout out Happy Belated Birthday to my brother, Calvin who's celebrating his 23rd birthday (gor, I don't think you mind I say this out right?) and Pui Mun for celebrating her ahem* I better don't say la. Hehe! For my brother, i hope you had a blast this year (guess you did) and of course, pass your CLP paper. Make us proud by becoming the first ever lawyer in Ng family. I know you can do it cause I have faith in you. As for Pui Mun, good luck in your upcoming work in December and hopefully you will find your Mr.Right soon.

I've been busy doing assignments and presentations in the past few weeks. It was tiring. Damn tiring. I only slept about 6/7 hours a night. Yes, the unusual me right? But thank God, no pimples were spotted on my face! I hate pimples if you don't know. My final semester is coming to an end soon. Very soon. It means I am graduating soon, it also means I will be separated with my classmates also. This is emo so prepare tissue my dear classmates , we started the friendship like drinking a cup of coffee. The more we drink, the better taste it will be. Same goes to our friendships, as time goes by, we're closer with each other. It's hard to start a new friendship at a brand new enviornment. I'm a slow heater, you will find me cocky if you don't know me but if you do, you will see the other side of me.

I can't wait for the class trip in Nov but at the same time I don't want it to come so fast also. Fickle-minded, isn't it? I really think everything happens for a reason. I'm very grateful that I joined the June intake 2005 because i met beautiful people like you all. You guys were there for me when I needed support the most (yea, back in final exams of sem 3). Thanks for all the courage, support, love, and messages. Else, I won't be able to overcome it. I will always appreciate that. Thank you.


8 comments:

Karen Duncan said...

WOOT WOOT!!! So who says woman are fickle minded? Here is one that proves men too. hahahahha

And that's so sweet.. So you finally admit that we are beautiful lar!!! KAKAKAKAKAKA...

And I understand what you mean when you said about starting anew. Its so difficult to get the right group of friends which you can trust.

And I know deep down inside, I will miss EVERYBODY.. seriously everybody.. *sniff sniff* ok.. stop being so emo..

*esther* said...

karen, cyrus is different from the rest of the guys la. remember, he's not just a gentleman, he also beat us women at shopping! (-* hehehehe!

i always believe that some people are God-sent, and have a purpose in our lives. without them, our lives will really be different. their role plays a profound impact. i have always believed that.

thanks for being one of them, cyrus! :)

sawwaa! said...

awwwwww so sweeeeet laaaaaaa!!!!! =)

Karen Duncan said...

yeap.. you're so right esther.. I forgot about the shopping factor.. KAKAKAK.. which he mentions in one of his post..

Also, I think this picture is gonna be like our trademark.. let's have it as one..

Cyrus, your nose no need so high liaw.. come back!! KEKEKEKEKKEKE.. Just kidding!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahah! eh excuse me,i'm not exactly a shopaholic la k..or maybe i was..haha! only in bangkok le~

2 1/2 years = 7 semesters, very fast huh? it's the time to say goodbye already..

Anonymous said...

Too fast! And I'd be just damn sad everyday if we don't continue to keep in touch.

But what's with Kelly and Karen's looks in that photo? Are they jealous seeing Sharon get all chummy with Charles?

Karen Duncan said...

Oh hell no!!! Cyrus.. why you put that picture?? I have better ones..want or not?? hahahahahahhahahah

WHATEVER, Jet!!!!

Anonymous said...

a simple and meaningful post. definitely worth reading in the years to come as well ... =)
Thanks for being a great friend.. especially in our final PR project even though you are not involved. It means so much to me. *hugz*