Saturday, October 27, 2007

.......

Pissed. Fucking pissed.



















*This entry is not meant to any particular person. I just felt very stupid and pissed. Shouldn't have joined the contest at first place.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cyrus,......

wht happen to the tix?

p o h s o o n said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
p o h s o o n said...

waa... u won a 220 ticket and ...
=.=''

*btw know who i am mar? ^^

-hanz- said...

I didn't delete any comments or posts but why there is this notification ar?

Re:Princess Swee Ling
Hmm,quite obvious i teared it. I didn't go to the concert. Nevermind lah,I'm over it already lah but I feel stupid loh. Cause I'm very sure there were many people joined and wanted to win but didn't whereas me...got it but didn't go.

Re: Poh Soon
Dude, of course i know you! Yes I won and I didn't go..stupid right?

sawwaa! said...

hey there cyrus.. everything ok? wow. the ticket.. you ripped it? aiyahh don't worry lah.. you're a very lucky boy! no matter what.. you jangan so marah ok.. I .. takut. Hehe.

And nooo. Not stupid if you don't go. Kalo you don't like? How?

Anonymous said...

Hey.. dun be so angry, cyrus... it's ok if u didn't go.. that showed u r lucky, and not stupid.. dat'z why u won! so chill ya, chill ya!! remember everything happens for a good reason.. so take it easy! more good luck to come, best of luck in exam!!

-hanz- said...

Re: Sawwaa!
Everything's ok. Dont worry. You takut my foot lah, Lolz!

Re: Jenny
I'm over it long time ago, hahah! Yea,i need the luck with me in the exam hall. Especially for Econs..you too,study smart yea!

liYee said...

OMG?!!!!