Monday, October 29, 2007

se[v]en colours in the sky




Despite the angry weather this evening, I somehow saw a beautiful rainbow in the sky fighting its space with the fierce thunder. I think if a person sees a rainbow, s/he must be having some kind of luck, a good one. Because it is not easy for a rainbow to form, and it just appears anywhere and anytime (forget about what you've learned in science, sometimes without rain in the hot sunny weather also can form a rainbow).


My day is complete after watching The Grudge 2 on Starmovie. Maybe this is the second time I'm watching, so the excitement was not there. It was rather a boring movie, or 'another typical horror movie'.


To Queen Esther and Princess Swee Ling, hopefully both of you can sleep tonight without imaganing the sound and scenes from Grudge 2. Oops, I have just reminded you both. Sorry!

5 comments:

p o h s o o n said...

^^ hey tats a nice shot~ where you take it?
> hey hey send me a copy of that photo ler ^^

ohh ya the post delete at ur last post was my work ;P i type wrongly so i delete it ^^' sry ya

-hanz- said...

Re: PohSoon
Google it lor dude. Lolz! Just click on the picture, then save as la. Oh your work huh. Haha. Nvm. No apologies needed lah~ Let's wait for Nov 14

*esther* said...

the grudge was so lame la. seriously. haha. but yet it kept making me jump. =P u and your obsession with horror movies, cyrus.. haiyahhh...

Anonymous said...

Me.Like. Rainbow

Me.Dislike.TheGrudge.

-hanz- said...

Re: Queen Esther
Eh,when I watched it in cinema with Saf and Grace. It was quite nice wan loh..hehe! Or maybe I just love horror movies...

Re: Princess Swee Ling

Me. Like. BOTH. =)