Tuesday, November 20, 2007

being a Starbucksian...



- am HIRED -

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Classes will be starting in few hours' time. And I'm working on Thursday and Saturday. Feel free to visit me and maybe we can go lunch. Well, first few days no friends yet mah.


Let's hope that I will like this job as a barista.

4 comments:

Karen Duncan said...

Olla!!! I think you'll do very well as a barista

But you know what? You'll do EVEN better when you give us that coffee!!! kekekekeke

*hugz*

please dont say that we wont meet again because we WILL!!! Especially in Taylor's, July!!!!!

p o h s o o n said...

^^ i tot they wont give you their uniform ^^'' u only work 2 days a week?

-hanz- said...

Re: Kar
Thanks. I hope too.

Ok, Mark down my words. Free coffee for you. Hahah! But wait till I get my salary first can ar?

I might be going to July oh. See lah. =)

Re: Poh Soon

Dude, I'm working as full-time bariata lah. 6 days a week, 8 hours a day!

sawwaa! said...

......does that mean i get free coffee too???

hint: le sawwaa likes.. caramel macchiato. =))))))))

and chech! cakap nak balik awal!