Thursday, November 29, 2007

h.o.p.e


I don't want to think about the things I am thinking right now. Sigh~



So sick of it.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Let's talk about something else, I just checked Taylor's online and haih, too bad, our results are yet to be released.






And since when we have Semester 8?! Cursing me I will fail? *choi* I have predicted about my result le, at least I am prepared for it. But still, am still quite afraid because this is the last semester already. I won't have any chances anymore to pull up my CGPA. Honestly, I am expecting to see at least 2 A-s and 1 B+. Not putting too much high hope on getting an A but see if miracle happens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sem 8 is..... internship.. at Starbucks, haha.

Anonymous said...

good one jet!

Anonymous said...

Results are out! i didnt do essay questions and still passed Econs, yay!

-hanz- said...

Re: Jet

You should have answered, then I'm pretty sure there's an A in your pocket. Btw, how you did in project?

Sem 8, I doubt if i can finish the semester =)