Wednesday, November 21, 2007

the Starbucks experience

Oh, that was one of the classes conducted today. The Starbucks Experience. Overall, I would say that the training today was better than expected. Ended 45 minutes earlier, but it can be ended way earlier at first. Sigh~ don't wanna talk about it.

Hopefully tomorrow's class will be better than today's. Hmm, met a few new friends during the training but too bad, we're all in different outlets.

Ok, this is not related but I'm just trying to promote. Hehe. Starbucks is opening its 100th outlet in Malaysia at Jaya 1 (PJ Section 16)! And a little info for you guys, Starbucks' first outlet in Malaysia was back in 1998 (at KL Plaza). Almost a decade man! Hong Kong, South Korea, Indonesia, and some parts of China only have Starbucks after year 2000.


I like one quote today during class which I think it's very relevant to us, in the service industry:


"Customers are right, but they are not always right"

No comments: