Sunday, December 09, 2007

never enough

Sigh, my one day off just passed like that. Anyway, I got a new haircut. Brand new style. I don't like my fringe cause...(you see for yourself)~ I like the back part.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


- This is my now =)


Recently, I met my long lost friend on msn. We use to be very close during Interact Club last time back in secondary school but suddenly drifted apart. Maybe because of the distance, she went to Melbourne Uni while I'm here in Malaysia. Can't wait to see her again. It's great to get back in touch with your old friends, isn't it?

Anyway, I should be sleeping right now. Opening shift tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heys, it has been sometime since I last drop by. Have fun working....lolz...

Take rest whenever possible lo. I am interning. it is tired at times, and I have no energy to shop anymore, serious.

Take care. and please go to my blog to vote for the poll please. need it. Publicise it!

Anonymous said...

Not bad lar ur new hairstyle..
I bet mine is nicer~! Hahhahaha... Miss talking to u..
Let's meet up with Kam LAI one day =)
Tale care...

Anonymous said...

TAKE CARE***