Here's something for the PR girls. You guys rocked man (but of course, RAWK is the best, lolz!)! Sukhita was lucky to have you girls running their publicity in Malaysia.
Thanks to my wu liao-ness, i flipped through SISTERS magazine in store (actually waiting for someone to finish his job, then can go home) and then suddenly I saw someone very familiar. 'See see look look', ooi! Princess Swee Ling and Sunitha the Sukhita! So I took some pictures. Hehe!
- Demonstration. I was the 'victim' before. Hehe!
- Sukhita, Thai Spa & Natural Co Ltd.
on SISTERS mag, Nov issue.
on SISTERS mag, Nov issue.
- I can see Ah Ling's face + Ah Ting's back.



2 comments:
ah han, if can... *whispers* help us to steal the page la ok? =P
ah han... help me to buy the magz if can get plsss.... will pay ya! ekek e=)
Post a Comment