Friday, February 22, 2008

it ends tonight

"when darkness turns to light, it ends tonight"
[it ends tonight, AAR]



Chinese New Year has come to an end, with the celebration of Chap Goh Mei, marks the last day of CNY. Although this year is pretty memboringkan but let's recap what I have done during the year of Rat.


Visitting or what the Chinese called, bai nien is definitely a must-do thing during CNY, and every year I will be looking forward to it also. Main reason because of ang paos lah. This is where my savings' amount going up. I'm going to open all my ang paos later. Hehe. This is the first ever year where I can resist the temptation till the last day. I'm very proud of it. The amount shall be my sponsorship to Bandung. Lolz!


Meeting up with friends for lunch and dinner too. Besides that, I celebrated Valentine's Day with the three beautiful Cyrus' angels. Wakakakakakakakak! And how can I forget celebrating Karen's 21st birthday? The planning was great but execution wise, not as what as we planned earlier but who cares, she was still surprised! I enjoy planning surprises for my friends, and be part of it!


I love KL during CNY. Simply because I see no cars around! This is the only time when true KLians stay, and others. Shooo, going back to their hometowns and leave me and other KLians the traffic-free KL. Hahaha!


Put the happy moments aside, here comes the sad moments. Most of my friends are leaving, have left for Australia to further their studies. Apple to Brisbane, Safira and Carmen to Perth, and Bernice to Adelaide. Soon to be, Karen and Suraya to Perth as well. Think on the brighter side, at least Miranda is coming back from Indonesia. Forming back the incomplete 0506.


Safira is on her way to Perth from Jakarta now, wondering what is she doing. Still crying? Or sleeping. And February 22 is Apple's 21st birthday! Zhu Kou (only she will get it), Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep, the month of feb is indeed a fun month. =) bittersweet month, but no pain no gain. and farewells arent exactly forever. most importantly, great memories to cherish :)