A million apologies to my dear readers, I'm so sorry for neglecting my site for quite some time. The first thing I'm going to touch on is going to be Sammi's Show Mi Again concert at Genting last month. Actually I'm very lazy to comment about it because I have too much to say! Lolz. Overall, the concert was superb. I did many unexpected things during the concert, embarassing ones. I seriously think her performance on both nights were awesome. Some of the songs she sang were even better than the studio recorded ones. Oh, did I mention I managed to touch her hand? Lolz. See, I did something unexpected. I knew alot of good friends from the concert, one of them purposely came from Hong Kong just for the concert but I think it was worth it. Right Rocky?

*Pictures credit to Canny, Heidi, and Ripley*
1 comment:
LOL. Seems like all of us are still swinging in SMA mood even after TWENTY days already.
Well...She rocks!! :P
Looking forward to the next gathering!
Post a Comment