Tuesday, November 27, 2007

teary eyes

When I was walking to Starbucks 1 from Suria KLCC yesterday at 8.55a.m. to be exact, tears were falling down from my eyes, like water fall! No, I wasn't crying. Thanks to the tear gas lah! I was gasping for air also eh. Anyway, we didn't open for business because the KLCC management advised us not to until further notice. We opened about 1 1/2 hours later.

Speaking of that, I don't understand why 'they' wanted to demonstrate. Knowing 'that place' closed on weekends, what's the point? They claimed they were not treated equally. But hey, look at who's the boss of Maxis? Astro? and Sports Toto? Ok lah, they are all from the same boss but you guys know what I am trying to say right?


.....................................................................................


I have tried to get my off day today but failed, it will be tomorrow instead. Reason why was because I wanted to attend my brother's graduation ceremony. Nevermind lah, at least I bought the flower.

Work is getting better. I should really go memorise all the recipes.

5 comments:

sawwaa! said...

wahhhhhh! i totally get it! so tak berguna kan that.. erm.. thing? haha!

Anonymous said...

Hey, did Ms. Karamjeet call any of you asking if you're gonna enrol in UniSA in Feb? She told me there's a RM200 discount off the registration fee. Anyone?

sawwaa! said...

..... jet, jet... no she didnt call me! chehhh.. she sayang you la horr.. =)

秋天的落叶会美吗? said...

haha... so nice ar.. work in starbucks.... nice wor... but wat happen ar?? wat air wat gas??? can tel me ar.. haha...

Anonymous said...

Sarah, i've never even spoken to her before yesterday.