Friday, November 23, 2007

tiring Thursday


Today was my first day working in store. They called it store number 30 (the 30th store in Malaysia), KLCC 1. Yes, the one outside Suria KLCC, facing the park.


I expected this day to be tiring but it was worse than expected. I can "smell" the regretness already but that's ok, maybe things will change when I am qualified to brew coffee and make drinks. Pray for that day to come fast fast!


I worked non-stop today, OverTime some more! I never wash so many glasses and plates before in my life. That was crazy. I think i washed more than 100 glasses and 60 plates. Not forgetting cleaning up the tables.


I know I know, this is a barista's life. I accept the fact. I should be ok after next week. However, the staff there are friendly lah, so that is a plus point. I addressed myself as Cheng Han, then they asked whether I have a glamour name. Then I said Cyrus. Immediately after that, I heard "Cyrus Virus....and Apa? Silent?" then we just laughed. Well, I am used to it already. So nevermind lah.


Currently I'm looking forward to tomorrow's class because I will be learning the Art of Espresso. No more lecture sessions, just make coffee! Yaya, the famous Caramel Machiatto, Hot Latte, and the list goes on and on. Yay~!

1 comment:

*esther* said...

Mr. Cheng Han, dont worry give it some time then u'll be an expert in whipping up my favourite choc chip frap. *hint hint*

hehe. keep it up! =)